1. I have chosen to write about my mother's Kare Kare. This is definately one of my favorite filipino dishes of all time. I enjoy eating this recipe with the whole family because that's when we create memories. Anytime we have parties or special occasions, my mom cooks up batches of Kare Kare.
2. I will interview my mother, mainly because she's the person who creates this dish. I will interview on August 24, August 27-29.
3. QUESTIONS:
Is this your favorite dish to cook? If yes, why?
What special memories do YOU personally have of this dish?
Did you enjoy kare kare as a child?
Is the recipe you use now any different from what you're mother & grandma made?
What are the ingredients you use for this dish?
What is it about Kare Kare that makes it your specialty?
Do you have a "secret ingredient"? If yes, what is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment