Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project Icarus: Journal #1

Topic: Air Force ROTC


Passion & Stretch:



  • Dream of mine to be an officer in the U.S. Air Force

  • My family is all military & I wanted to continue that

  • I love to help people & in the USAF, I serve my country

  • I want to be able to do basic drills & commands

  • I want to learn about military strategy & way of life

Resources & Research: Moanalua ROTC Commander



Process & Product:



  • I could learn different drills & commands

  • Get in shape & practice their way of life

  • As a result, I could show all that I've learned, including drills & military commands

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janelle,
    what a cool project! great how you've combined your interest and passion and are also prepping for your possible career :)
    Be sure to contact your mentors quickly and be sure to make your product more specific.
    Nice job!
    Assessment score: ES (4-)

    ReplyDelete