I am warm, beautiful, and as friendly as a sunset.
My bright and colorful rays give off serenity and comfort.
I burn inside, like the intense red and orange hues, and it fuels my greatest passion.
The soft pink and yellow show my sensitivity and femininity.
I shine and give off light, showing my inside beauty that may be breathtaking.
I amaze you, as you look at me in awe, and wonder how this work of nature could be.
At the end, I begin to fade into the horizon with every passing moment.
I may wave goodbye with my rays of sunlight, but soon enough, I will be back in the sky shining brighter than ever.
HEY JANELLE! i think your poem is deep, i like the way you desscribe everything about the sun to yourself. For example the line where it says " I shine and give off light, showing my inside beauty that may be breathtaking". This is a very creative and good poem
ReplyDeleteYoo Janelle (: haha
ReplyDeleteYour poem is very good. They way you describe the sunset is very similar to you. For example, "My bright and colorful rays give off serenity and comfort". The way you describe the rays of the sunset is similar to how you act. This poem is very good & has a lot of descriptions.